Sunday 23 November 2008

A mixed bag - a few entertaining articles from my blogroll

Britain's* Black Women Overcome Pay Gap.  I found this article through Feministing's Weekly Feminist Reader, and i thought it seemed interesting.
*In the original article it says "England's" but it's referring to Britain as a whole so I altered it.

Also at that site I found an article entitled McCain to Be in the Obama Cabinet?

And from the Friendly Atheist is news of a church that can be summed up simply by its name; Madonna of Orgasm Church
A quote from the priest; "The orgasm is God, the orgasm should be worshiped".

And finally, again from Feministing's round up is "The Bitch and the Ditz", a very good article about the two women in this year's Presidential election. I'll let you guess which one is which.

No comments:

Post a Comment