Wednesday 11 February 2009

Wordle

Just for a bit of fun I thought i'd introduce you readers to Wordle. It's an online program that can scan text (such as a blog) and make a tag cloud based on which words are used the most. Here's the tag cloud for this blog:

(Click on it to see a better quality version)



I notice that the largest word is "Public". I think that is a suitable representation of Labour's concerns.

What do people think? (I should point that it seems that the tag cloud is only for the first page of the Blog)


[And if you're reading this Yousuf, I've rumbled your secret; you're secretly a nationalist. :P]

1 comment:

  1. I cannot read it properly, something to do with techie nonsense I dont get. This is a very clever thing and I am glad our blog comes up with words such as Public, Local , workers. The things that matter most.

    I wonder what Iain Dale's would look like?

    Immigrant
    Thatcher...

    ReplyDelete